Class of 2021 Spokesmodel
Information & Application
CRG Photography is a professional photography studio located in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. Not only a Sturgeon Bay High School Senior Photographer, Cassie captures Seniors from all local school districts as well as students who desire to have Door County as their backdrop for their photos. Each year, a special group of Seniors are chosen to represent CRG Photography. The purpose of my Senior Model Program is to offer a unique and amazing experience for select Seniors. These are the Seniors that are bright, up-and-coming young adults who appreciate portraits, fashion and style. I am looking for outgoing students who are going to take their Senior year BY STORM!
“Cassie and her staff do an amazing job! What impressed me the most, was her desire to get to know the client first. All of her pictures are unique and personal to the client. You will not find anyone else like her!”
“Cassie is so talented! Our family photos and our daughter’s senior photos are beautiful!”
What are the requirements?
*Must Be a 2021 Graduating Senior.
*Agree to represent CRG Photography and have your Senior Portraits done exclusively by me.
*Parent/Guardian involvement is extremely important.
*Have an active Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook account.
*You and your parents must read through my Session and Print pricing information & 50% of the Full Session Fee is due at Contract signing with the other 50% due a week prior to your personal full session.
“CRG did both of my daughters’ senior pictures, and I cannot express how beautiful they turned out. Cassie’s eye for the perfect location and lighting and poses is why she’s so fantastic. Putting aside the fact that the pictures are gorgeous and I’ll treasure them forever, the fun experience of the photo shoots is something we’ll all treasure. It really was so much fun!! And they both felt very special. I highly giggly recommend CRG!!!”
How are Spokesmodels Selected?
Selection is based on personality and being active in your school and extracurricular activities. Most importantly, I look for Seniors that are excited about being in this program and want me to be a part of their Senior Year. Does it matter which local school you attend? Absolutely not! All 2021 Grads of Door and Keewaunee schools are welcome to apply. Remember that this program works best if you are outgoing and open to try new things! We stylize all of our shoots so being comfortable in any situation is a MUST!
SENIOR SPOKESMODELS RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PERKS!
- VIP referral cards to pass out to your friends with a discount and included products valued at more than $200.
- Digital brag book | Custom app for your phone of your favorite images & can be shared to your family and friends phones too!
- New for Class of 20201! A Cap & Gown mini photo session with all the Spokesmodels with your choice of digital file included.
- A complimentary Family Mini Photo session for up to 5 family members with your choice of digital file included.
- Priority booking status, so you can choose from the best dates available for your own senior portrait session.
- A out of town group photo shoot in late spring ~ everyone looks forward to this one we have a blast! Dinner is on me!
- When you volunteer in your community you earn 5% each time and can gain a maximum of 20% off your print purchase.
- Every referral earns you 5% off up to 30% off your print purchase
- Any Spokesmodel to refer 8 HS Senior clients to CRG Photography receives a 8×8 Fine Art Album valued at $450 (Delaney Shortreed, a 2020 Sturgeon Bay graduate, has earned her Fine Art Album this past season! Way to go Delaney!)
- Social Media Images to share
Best of all, you’ll have a chance to make new friends and have fun!
“Cassie photographed both of our kids for their senior pictures and captured the true spirit of them both. When I look at some of their pictures, I can actually hear them laugh. A true compliment of Cassie’s skill.”
Do I need to have modeling experience?
~No! All that is required is that you have a positive attitude, a big smile and have fun!
I don’t know how to pose. Will you show me?
~ No worries – posing is simple and I will direct you throughout your session!
Is the SpokesModel Team just for girls?
~ Absolutely not~ some of my best reps over the years have been guys!
Is there a fee for the SpokesModel Team?
~ Yes. Participation is the same fee as my Regular Photo Shoot Session fee less 10% for my models. 50% is due down at the contract signing and the other 50% is due a week prior to your personal session. Remember that in your session fee your receiving several sessions Spring Model out of Town Shoot, Your Full Personal Shoot with family invited in for a shot, and New for 2021 Spokesmodel Cap and Gown Mini Session, 10% or $63 off your session fee, opportunity to receive 50% off prints with referrals and community involvement, and much more! (models tend save hundreds off of their Senior Experience with CRG Photography!)
***Please add email@example.com to your contacts so my messages don’t get filtered to your spam/junk box. And don’t forget to follow CRG Photography on all social media!***
**** PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SPOKESMODEL PROGRAM IS NOT FOR EVERYONE FOR THAT REASON IF YOU APPLY BUT DO NOT SIGN ON BUT CHOOSE A SENIOR EXPERIENCE WITH CRG YOU WILL RECEIVE A SESSION COLLECTION!!!!****
Below is a glimpse into last springs Class of 2020 out of town Spokesmodel Shoot
Sturgeon Bay High School Senior Photographer